Hello there! We’re glad you would like to join us.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Event Manager to join our Marketing & Comms Department. He/she will be responsible for managing and organizing creative events from concept through to completion. Directing coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event, you will provide outstanding customer service and organize memorable events that meet quality expectations.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences with 150+ attendees, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings
- Venue scouting across Europe
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary
- Book venues and negotiate fees
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time
- Ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered
- Set up event agendas
- Research and coordinate with speakers
- Cooperate with the other team members to promote events on Social Media
- Drive attendance to the event
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Analyse event performance and prepare metrics presentation
- Research market, identify event opportunities
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously
- Creative mind, hands-on and solution-focused mentality
- Excellent time management, communication and 'people' skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding negotiation skills, Budget awareness
- Administration and IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also use your own initiative
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- 1+ years proven experience with Event Management (BarCamps or UnConferences are a plus!)
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
If that sounds good so far, here’s how you can apply or ask a question:
To apply, just click on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated by email as to what the next stage in the application process is.
If you’re wondering what working here is like:
In case you haven’t checked it out yet, our careers page should give you a good idea of the day-to-day. Whether you’re an ad sales veteran or off to search what ‘programmatic’ means, we’d like to invite you to help us create the future of online advertising.