Hello there! We’re glad you could join us. We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to drive the development of our Supply Side Platform (SSP).
You will use your deep understanding and knowledge of the online advertising (ad-tech) industry to inform requirements gathering, definition, and delivery of innovative industry-leading products and features.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with our Product Owners leading the Core, Ad Server and Integration teams. You will help us lead the vision, roadmap and agile execution for an advanced programmatic platform for publishers across devices (desktop, mobile) and formats (display, video, native). This is an amazing opportunity for a product thinker who is ready to be challenged and build industry-changing ad serving products.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Create a vision, strategy and the product roadmap, in support of our mission in relation to the core auction logic and DSP integrations
- Drive execution through all stages of the product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Evangelize your products with company leaders and global stakeholders
- Collaborate with the engineering teams to innovate, prioritize, and bring to market products supporting the ad platform technology stack
- Define, debate, iterate and communicate your product roadmap with engineering, marketing and the executive leadership team
- Lead Scrum Product Owners (Core, Adserver, Video, Mobile, Bidder)
- Work with UI/UX Research user behaviour to develop the next big idea
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years in-depth knowledge Product Management experience specifically within the Ad-Tech industry
- Prior experience working on products and platforms (SSP, DSP, Exchanges) within the Ad Tech space is required
- Collaborate very closely with our Core Exchange and Integration team to develop and implement new ideas and strategies for future and existing DSP integrations
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Comfort and competence working with API`s and writing queries (SQL) is expected
- Demonstrated success in building and launching products
- Experience working with other cross-functional teams including design, engineering, and user research
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in a math or engineering discipline (e.g. Computer Science.)
If that sounds good so far, here’s how you can apply or ask a question:
To apply, just click on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated by email as to what the next stage in the application process is.
If you’re wondering what working here is like:
In case you haven’t checked it out yet, our careers page should give you a good idea of the day-to-day. Whether you’re an ad sales veteran or off to search what ‘programmatic’ means, we’d like to invite you to help us create the future of online advertising.