Technical Solutions Consultant (TCS)
Improve Digital is the leading European Programmatic Advertising Platform for Publishers, Content Providers and Broadcasters. The company works with over 250 of the world’s top media owners, an audience of more than 600 million unique visitors and, through them, supports the efforts of 112,000 advertisers each month. In 2018, Improve Digital merged with the international entertainment group Orange Games and is headquartered in Amsterdam with further offices in Antwerp, Barcelona, London, Munich, Milan, and Paris.
Location: Amsterdam HQ
The Technical Solutions Consultant’s primary responsibility is to provide technical support and service to our customers and internal users. Defined systems, processes and methodologies are followed accordingly. He/She possesses up to date overall, business related, technical knowledge is always focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
Areas of responsibility
Technical Support and Integration
- Handle all assigned and incoming tickets, meeting customer needs and agreed on SLAs.
- Handle customer calls and provide a satisfactory resolution.
- Give product demo to clients and prospects
- Submit escalations to the Product team.
- Collaboratively provide input for a training program for a member of the teams.
- Integrate new clients timely and flawlessly.
- Ensure an up to date ticketing system
- Monitoring trends
- Lead cross-functional technical projects
- Act as the first point of contact for customers/partners
- Form part of a high-performing technical support team with a strong customer-centric culture.
- Follow defined systems, processes and methodologies accordingly.
- Proactively identify and share opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Contribute to the support knowledge base with an aim to greatly increase the documented Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) for the most common incidents.
Knowledge and skills
- Keep up to date with the company internal tools and systems and the product developments ensuring to have a full understanding of all the products and all the services of the Company at any given time. Also keeping up-to-date with current trends and technologies in the market.
- Educate clients and internal stakeholders on technical requirements/ solutions
- Technical Passion and Drive
- Action Oriented
- Planning, Organizing, and Coordinating
- Customer Focus
- Opportunity Management
- Communication Skills
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work cross-team internally
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner with the ability to independently look for information
- Experience in a support role for a complex technical system
- Ability to understand enough of the system internals to accurately identify the needed deep investigation
- Experience in establishment or improvement of support processes is a major plus
- Experience working in a mixed environment of business-focused users and software developers with the ability to communicate effectively with both
- Well organized and detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, to take charge and deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
- Market confirmed salary
- Travel cost reimbursement
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company, located in Amsterdam
- Challenges and personal development
- An informal yet professional working environment
- Laptop/desktop with OS and IDE of choice
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours